Having been in the business of car transportation since 1986, we have contracts with some of the most well known National and International car makers in India. Our contracts include car makers such as Maruti Udyog Ltd., Hyundai Motors and Tata Motors (under the name Professional Relocation Packers and Movers) for whom we specialize in transporting new cars from their factories to locations all over India.
Additionally, since we have our own fleet for car transportation which ensures that we provide better services for the transportation of old and used cars anywhere in the country.
Please take note of the following guidelines to ensure a safe and secure transportation of your vehicle –
2) The vehicle needs to be clean so that the physical inspection can be conducting thoroughly on the day of shipping.
3) The vehicle should be free from any fluid leaks
4) Please ensure you have a complete set of keys available to handover on the day of movement.
5) All personal belongings need to be removed from the car prior to its dispatch.
6) The company may refuse to take custody of your vehicle if there are any personal items left inside. If there is any loss or damage to these items or your vehicle as a result of these items being in the vehicle the company shall not be held liable. Of course all standard accessories and tools that are kept in the boot of any car are accepted. Hazardous materials can not be transported along with car
7) The alarm system in you vehicle must be disabled or disconnected. As a general rule prepare to have less than quarter tank of petrol/diesel/gas in you car on the day of moving.
8) All antennas must be removed or fully retracted.
9) Music system front panel needs to be removed.
10) We are not responsible for any mechanical fault to your vehicle.